There are several items that you will need to submit with your application. You will need:
- Passport for identification
- A statement of purpose (why you are going into the country)
- Academic references from teachers or letters of recommendation from employers,
teachers and other community persons whom you have worked closely with.
- Certificate and transcripts from your secondary school (high school diploma for those
jumping right into a study abroad program)
- Proof of English-language proficiency if studying in English countries or another language test.
- Admissions test result for graduate programs